Controller for the processing of personal data
The controller for the processing of personal data is Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. as head office of the Allfunds Bank Group including its subsidiaries, branches and representative offices (hereinafter, "Allfunds" or the "Group"), located at Calle de los Padres Dominicos 7, 28050 - Madrid, Spain.
Purposes and lawfulness of Allfunds
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, and, in particular, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter "GDPR"), Allfunds informs that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Management of the request made by the user Allfunds will perform the necessary data processing to manage the request made by the user. In this way, Allfunds will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, comments, position and entity, as well as information regarding the type of request. Allfunds will process this data based on the consent shown by the user when contacting Allfunds. Allfunds will communicate the user's data to those entities of the Allfunds Group or collaborating third parties for the attention of requests for information that the user demands. In this sense, such communication could involve an international transfer of data to a country that does not offer the same level of data protection as those located in the European Union. In these cases, Allfunds guarantees that the international transfer will be carried out applying the guarantees and obligations established by the GDPR.
2. Technology control of the website Allfunds will perform those actions to monitor and control the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use. This processing is necessary to comply with those legal obligations established by the applicable regulations regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce, in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generates for Allfunds any type of liability.
Storage of the information
The personal data to which Allfunds have access will be processed during the necessary time to attend the request. In this sense, Allfunds may keep personal data of the user, duly blocked, during the applicable period of actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party or to attend the requirements of public authorities, in accordance with applicable regulations in each case.
Communication of the processed personal data
Allfunds will only communicate user data to:
· Public bodies and institutions to which it is legally obliged to provide them (Public Administration, Courts and Courts ...).
· In the event of requests that affect any entity, subsidiary, branch or representative office of the Allfunds Group, Allfunds may communicate this information to the entity of the group or analogous affected by the request for the correct handling of the request.
· Allfunds has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to user personal data as result of the provision of services. Allfunds preselects such service providers based on compliance criteria in terms on data protection, has signed with all of them agreements for the provision of such services, including aspects related to data protection and control that these providers comply with their obligations in this matter.
Data subjects’ rights on data protection
The user mays exercise, if desired, his rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, data portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on an automated processing, by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
Possible claims of users
The user who considers that their data protection rights have been infringed or has any claim regarding their personal information may contact the Data Protection Officer of the Allfunds Group (firstname.lastname@example.org). In any case, the data subject may always contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or another competent authority regarding data protection in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. has adopted the technical and organisational measures needed to maintain the required level of data security and integrity according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, insofar as possible and in all events according to the state of the art, the alteration, loss or unauthorised processing of or access to the data.
Links from and to other pages
The website may include links to and from other websites of third parties over which Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. has no control. Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. disclaims all liability for information contained on other websites. Any information or opinions accessed through links to third party websites will be the responsibility of the relevant provider only and may not necessarily be shared by Allfunds Bank, S.A.U.