Allfunds strengthens its advisory and portfolio management tools with the launch of nextportfolio3
Allfunds strengthens its advisory and portfolio management tools with the launch of nextportfolio3, a solution with powerful ESG features
- Nextportfolio is Allfunds’s portfolio management and advisory tool and is already used by more than 400 financial institutions worldwide
- Nextportfolio3 enables institutions to manage and advise on ESG-compliant portfolios with powerful ESG analysis and reporting
- It also incorporates a portfolio optimisation tool, an advanced risk and return attribution module and a new end-client portal and application
Madrid / London, 8 March 2022 – Allfunds, the leading B2B Wealthtech platform for the funds industry, launches nextportfolio3, a new version ready to meet the industry's ESG challenges. The continued evolution of this tool reinforces Allfunds’ leading role in the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
The third iteration of Allfunds’ nextportfolio, which already delivers advanced portfolio solutions to more than 400 global entities, seeks to fulfil the increasingly data-driven needs of advisers and their clients, focusing on the growing needs of financial institutions for ESG analysis and reporting.
Though this version, nextportfolio3 users will now benefit from:
- ESG value-added reporting at fund and portfolio level, allowing clients to better direct their investments to ESG-oriented funds, meeting customer demand for more sustainable portfolios
- A portfolio optimiser by asset allocation and fund selection, enabling companies to rebalance their portfolios to achieve optimal allocation and efficiency in line with specific levels of risk
- An advanced risk and performance contribution module, helping to identify which holdings or assets have contributed the most to the performance of the portfolio and provide insights determining the effectiveness of investment diversification
- A new portal and mobile application for the end customers with great user experience and functionalities for analysis and monitoring of their investments
Salvador Mas, Global Head of Digital at Allfunds, added: “We are delighted to launch the latest iteration of our nextportfolio solution, building on Allfunds’ 20 years of expertise in developing technology-based products to support the asset and wealth management sectors with improved efficiencies and agility in response to evolving market dynamics.
We have leveraged Allfunds' deep expertise and access to market data to deliver a stronger and more powerful portfolio analysis tool in nexportfolio3. In response to increasing demand, we have also developed analytical tools and reporting with a clear focus on ESG management, helping distributors make the best decisions for their clients.”
Nextportfolio3 is part of Allfunds’ suite of innovative digital tools, available to both fund houses and distributors via a dedicated platform. The launch of this new version of nextportfolio is illustrative of Allfunds’ commitment to the constant evolution of its broader offering, continually introducing new, market-leading features, to deliver efficiencies and avenues for growth to firms amid the transition to an increasingly digitalised industry.
Allfunds (AMS:ALLFG) is one of the leading B2B Wealthtech platforms for the funds industry, offering fully integrated solutions for both Fund Houses and Distributors. Allfunds has built and continues to evolve an ecosystem that covers the entire fund distribution value chain and investment cycle, with solutions including dealing and execution, data and analytics tools, Regtech, ESG screening, and portfolio monitoring. It remains the sole fully integrated one-stop-shop in the industry.
Founded in Madrid in 2000, Allfunds now spans 15 offices around the globe* covering all major financial markets. Today it has assets under administration of nearly €1.5 trillion, operations in 62 countries, has over 2000 fund groups available and works with over 830 distributors.
Allfunds entered Euronext Amsterdam as a listed company on April 23rd, 2021.
All figures as of 31.12.2021. For additional information, please visit Allfunds website at www.allfunds.com
Global Corporate Communications
Tel: 34 91 2746400