Allfunds enhances its digital ecosystem Connect with unprecedent ESG offer
- Connect now incorporates sustainability information from market leaders Morningstar and Clarity AI.
- ESG Criteria filters have been added to the fund screener and ESG risk ratings can be downloaded in Excel and incorporated in the Fund Factsheet PDF
Madrid, 18 May 2021 - Allfunds, the largest fund platform and world leader in the wealthtech industry, has launched several enhancements to our ESG offering in Connect from market leaders such as clarity AI and Morningstar.
ESG criteria filters have been added to the fund screener and detail ESG information can be found in the fund page under the sustainability tab and in the downloadable Fund factsheet PDF.
Through the new data, users can analyse the sustainability of funds including:
- Easy comparison of fund ESG scores
- Inclusion of sustainability factors within fund selection
- Easy and convenient ESG reporting via fund factsheets
- Comply with regulatory requirements with sustainability disclosure obligations
- Consider client ESG preferences in the selection of products
Also in order to provide and in-depth analysis and take it beyond ESG risk, Allfunds has reached a partnership with Clarity AI to provide our users with a set of unique and value-added sustainability ratings such as ESG Impact, Carbon Score, Exposure to controversial business areas and much more. This partnership allows us to integrate the most extensive and reliable multi-asset class assessment right into your workflow.
Global Corporate Communications
Tel: +34 91 274 64 00