Allfunds enhances Telemetrics to provide LIVE notifications to asset managers, driving business opportunities and client service
- Telemetrics Advanced Reporting to offer additional data insights into existing and prospect client decision-making, to support new business growth.
- Opportunity to create customized notifications of client activity, to better understand their behaviours and needs.
Madrid, 19 April 2021 – Allfunds, Europe’s largest fund distribution platform and wealthtech industry leader, has enhanced Telemetrics Advanced Reporting to deliver live alerts to asset managers into the behaviours and demands of their clients and prospects.
The new LIVE notifications service is an enhancement to Allfunds’ market-leading Telemetrics service, providing asset managers with additional data to support new business targeting, as well as deep insights into their existing client base to enhance client service. Through the new offering, Allfunds’ fund managers will have access to:
- Fully customizable, real-time intelligence on sales performance and flow data across countries, types and frequencies, delivered by e-mail, App push notifications or desktop.
- Sophisticated client intelligence through the mapping of flow movements and variations in assets under management.
- Enhanced capability to gather detail on prospects, enabling better informed decision-making to drive business growth.
- A bespoke digital solution that tracks client activity and market effect in a single innovative dashboard.
Telemetrics is part of Allfunds Connect, the digital ecosystem of Allfunds available to both distributors and asset managers. Through Allfunds Connect, clients have access to an information catalogue of more than 200,000 funds, allowing users to access data and intelligence to map their investment activity.
Founded over 20 years ago, Allfunds has evolved into one of the world’s leading wealthtech and fund distribution companies with a service offering which includes data & analytics, trading & execution services, portfolio & reporting tools, research and regulatory solutions. Additionally, Allfunds offers its technology solution “Connect”, a digital ecosystem to bring together fund houses and distributors.
Today Allfunds has more than €1.3 trillion assets under administration and offers more than 100,000 funds from nearly 2,000 fund houses. Allfunds has a presence in Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Sweden, France, Hong Kong, Poland and Miami and has agreements with over 2,300 institutions, including major commercial banks, private banks, insurance companies, fund managers, international brokers, and specialist firms from over 59 different countries.
Global Head of Corporate Communications
Tel: +34 91 274 64 00